Summary of role
To provide administration support to the Projects Team Leader and Metering Team Leader while supporting the Operational Project Managers and Operations Manager with administration duties.
1. Input and retrieve information from the internal databases.
2. Maintaining internal databases with up-to-date information
3. General administration duties; filing, photocopying, scanning of documents, shredding and writing letters/email
4. Ensure existing utility plans are received/requested and will be current at time of installation.
5. Compile job packs with accurate documentation for operational teams.
6. Answering the telephone and transferring calls
7. Raising purchase orders for material requests & arrange delivery in line with programme requirements.
8. Customer liaison
9. Maintaining strong working relationships with other employees
Qualifications and Experience
1. You should have at least 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English
2. Excellent organisation skills
3. Good understanding of Microsoft Packages, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
4. Strong verbal and written communications skills.
5. Ability to work independently and part of a group
6. Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
7. Flexible attitude to work
8. Attention to detail
9. Keen to learn and develop
10. Proactive, hard Working & reliable
Apply for this position
All fields required