Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers.
Summary of role
To work with internal & external business owners of system processes to improve, adapt and implement new processes that deliver effective and efficient solutions to business requirements.
To analyse, design, specify the business systems processes producing business process models and related requirement documents.
To work with the IT & Software Development Departments to deliver, implement & deploy improvements to systems and related processes.
1. Consults with business owners and end-users to identify, define and document business system needs and objectives.
2. Acts as a liaison between business owners, IT, Software Development and end-users in the analysis & design of business process requirements.
3. Analyses the feasibility of, and develops business process requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing business systems.
4. Ensures that system designs will fits the needs of the business and end-users.
5. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes and assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems.
6. Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects.
7. Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes to business system process.
8. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
9. Provides training to end-users.
10. Prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
11. Provides project management and ongoing updates to business owners.
12. Analyse & present commercial options for external clients.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Exceptional analysis, technical & problem solving skills.
2. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels including with business process owners, IT staff and application end users.
3. Ability to maintain the highest quality of work at all times.
4. Effective communication skills, written, oral and listening.
5. Must have the ability to analyse complex data.
6. Be self-motivated, proactive with the ability to shift priorities as projects and timelines demand.
7. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
8. Able to adapt to constantly changing environment.
9. Able to orchestrate large volumes of data while meeting critical deadlines.
10. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
11. Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines.
- Degree level qualification
5+ years’ experience in business analyst roles
Significant business analysis experience gained in a team based, software product development environment
Experienced with working in a team or large project environment
Must be proficient in Business Process Modelling and MS Office
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
The closing date for this role is Friday 20th July 2018
Apply for this position
All fields required