Summary of role
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst on a permanent basis to work with our IT department based in Livingston.
Main duties for this role will be
- The role will be responsible for designing, building, testing, deploying, scheduling, maintaining solutions, and support Business Intelligence and reporting needs across the business.
- Responsible for providing business reporting for external and internal customers and generation of ad hoc reporting as required.
- Supporting employees across the business in their data analysis and reporting.
- Develop standards for best practices for reporting, marketing, and educating the company on available reporting tools in the company.
- Undertaking project work to improve business reporting and intelligence.
- Be aware of and comply with the company’s quality management systems. Including quality policies, main aspects, impact and procedures.
- Ensure IT services are kept in-line with Information Security requirements.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2-3 years previous experience within a similar IT based role, you will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work on your own initiative. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives is essential for the role. Previous experience of SQL databases and the ability to interrogate and troubleshoot data issues, SQL T-SQL skills is essential for the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required