Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers.
Summary of role
Assist with the procurement of all materials to meet EAL operational requirements
• Tendering GAS & Electric Metering and associated materials Supplies
• Setting up of New Supply Agreements
• Consolidation of EAL Group Spend
• Invoice Clearance and Supplier Payments
• Implement Efficient Purchasing
• Work with stock controller to fully utilise the Company’s refurbished assets
• Monitoring of supplier performance and Introduction of KPI’s
• Manage Supplier Relationship
1. Negotiation with Suppliers and Sub Contractors
2. Supplier Management
3. Supplier Auditing and Performance scorecards
4. Ensure materials are available for planned works
5. Standardisation of Products and Supplies across the Group
6. Ensure Relationships with Suppliers and Customers are maintained at an high level
7. Support Logistics activities across the group where needed
8. Engagement with EAL Managers and Teams
9. Review and Develop Product Information
Qualifications and Experience
1. Experience of Negotiation with suppliers and Sub Contractors
2. Should be a good communicator
3. Self-motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
6. Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines.
7. Excellent Computer Skills particularly Microsoft Excel
The closing date for this role is Friday 30th November 2018
Apply for this position
All fields required