Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit cable jointers on a permanent basis to cover the South East area of the country.
- Carry out electrical underground works which range from the connection of new supplies, diversion and alterations to locating and repairing faults
- Connect LV / HV up to 33KV *
- Deliver the job to time frames and guaranteed service levels
- Carry out risk assessments and maintain safe working practices
- Ensure completion of projects to agreed specifications and timescales
- Ensure that all NERS work is undertaken in line with NERS operational procedures and method statements
- Liaise with the Project manager and operations manager to ensure the timely delivery of all projects.
To be considered for this position you will have minimum 3 years DNO background or experience of working with IDNO / ICP, you will be a qualified jointer who possess all relevant CSCS / ECS / SHEA Electric qualifications. A full UK driving licence is essential for the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required