Summary of role
We are currently in the market looking to recruit cable jointers on a permanent basis to cover the following geographical areas of the country South East England, South West England and London.
- Carry out electrical underground works which range from the connection of new supplies, diversion and alterations to locating and repairing faults
- Connect LV / HV up to 33KV *
- Deliver the job to time frames and guaranteed service levels
- Carry out risk assessments and maintain safe working practices
- Ensure completion of projects to agreed specifications and timescales
- Ensure that all NERS work is undertaken in line with NERS operational procedures and method statements
- Liaise with the Project manager and operations manager to ensure the timely delivery of all projects.
To be considered for this position you will have minimum 3 years DNO background or experience of working with IDNO / ICP, you will be a qualified jointer who possess all relevant CSCS / ECS / SHEA Electric qualifications. A full UK driving licence is essential for the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required