Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers.
Summary of Role
To work as part of a team to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of Energy Assets Utilites operations.
1. To carry out cable laying and ground work activities excavation, duct laying, backfilling, reinstatement
2. Liaise with supervisors, office staff and colleagues
3. Represent DIS at all times when dealing with customers and other site personnel
4. Dealing with the public and handling people with respect and patience
5. Uphold the safe and efficient working of DIS operations
6. Carry out risk assessments
7. Reporting of accidents or near misses or incidences that may be unsafe
8. Maintain vehicles, tools and equipment in good working order
9. Complete records, site measurement and time sheets accurately and in a timely manner
10. Complete all works to a high standard
11. Ensure working practices and processes are followed.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Relevant sector experience.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
Apply for this position
All fields required