Summary of role
We are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst on a permanent basis to work out of our regional office based in Northampton.
- Work within a team to project manage and deliver the systems, processes and procedures required for Energy Assets Networks/Pipelines to become established as a market leading IDNO.
- Ensure data communication systems are monitored and maintained. Review ad-hoc data issue and lead/instruct resolution path.
- Tender Asset Values for large scale and/or bespoke developments.
- Produce commercial models and monitor market factors to ensure Energy Assets Networks remains competitive
- Compile and analyse data to ensure the business meets and maintains requisite processes and procedures.
- Take responsibility for monthly commercial reports and assist financial team with forecasts in conjunction with the Financial Controller.
- Stakeholder management: be a central point of contact for the Company’s commercial team for internal teams and clients.
- Constantly explore internal projects, new applications, or review of existing processes, for improving business performance and efficiencies.
To be considered for this position you will have 2 – 3 years previous commercial experience within a similar role, ideally within a multi-utility environment. Good IT systems experience and knowledge of industry codes that effect IDNO’s and IGT’s would be beneficial. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives are essential for the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required