Summary of role
The purpose of this role is to perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Operations function. You will provide day to day first point of contact for internal and external customers. Undertaking key administrative tasks such as recording of interactions and actions required and achieved through daily, weekly, monthly updates and reports.
You will be required to ensure the effective coordination of the company’s operational works whilst ensuring the customer needs are fulfilled in accordance with our contractual obligations. You will support the Operations management team and will have key interactions with each function within Energy Assets to ensure delivery for our customers requirements and adherence to both internal and industry protocols. You will have an understanding of all operational teams and their specific roles including, but not limited to, Validation, Planning, Key Accounts and Siteworks.
You will be required to maintain and develop excellent relationships with customers, whilst ensuring the provision of a continuous quality service. You will be required to undertake the strategic direction issued to you by Energy Assets Operational Management team and where required to implement such changes in business process without interruption to ensure the effective operation of Energy Assets.
1. Main point of contact for internal and external customers via various communication channels.
2. Resolution of supplier/contractor/client issues.
3. Ensure customer/supplier/contractor requirements are fulfilled whilst at all times adhering to the set SLAs.
4. Organise appointments on behalf of customer
5. Ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach where required.
6. Attendance at internal and external meetings (where required) and effectively contribute.
7. First line query & complaint resolution and preparation of all information if escalation is required.
9. Ability to achieve time bound targets as part of a team and at individual levels.
10. Ensure that quality data input to all relevant systems is effectively maintained.
11. Uphold agreed processes to ensure delivery of cost effectiveness whilst delivering first class customer service to internal and external customers while upholding individual SLA agreements.
12. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s environmental policies and work procedures.
13. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s quality management system; including quality policies, main aspects, impacts and procedures.
14. Attend company training courses as required by the Company to ensure your level of competency is maintained.
15. You must have sufficient knowledge of all IT systems to help manage internal and external requirements appropriately.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
3. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
4. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
5. Able to receive direction and deliver against that direction.
6. You have personal integrity and are able to gain the trust of your peers and colleagues.
7. You have an intermediary level understanding of Microsoft office and its key components.
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Apply for this position
All fields required