Summary of role
As a part of the Operations Planning function, the Contracts Administrator plays a critical part in ensuring the effectiveness of our gas and power Engineers which helps deliver a high quality and efficient service to our customers.
The Contracts Administrator’s primary responsibility is to make outbound calls to customers to arrange convenient times for Engineers to carry out the required work. This involves being the first point of contact, updating internal IT systems, and ensuring the scheduling of activity within Engineers diaries makes the best use of their time, and minimises travel between jobs. Effective communication with Engineers and Technical Support Managers is required, as is the ability to work independently and as part of the wider Planning Team in achieving operational targets.
1. As the main point of contact for internal and external customers, ensure their needs are met efficiently and effectively, in line with Contractual obligations, Service Level Agreements and operational targets.
2. Use designated IT systems, to schedule appointments and update progress, ensuring the quality of information is uploaded in the right way and at the right time.
3. Manage time to ensure individual and team targets are achieved, whilst ensuring effective customer service.
4. Maintain excellent communication with management, reporting progress and updates, and escalating disputes and queries as appropriate.
5. Ensure an understanding of related functions and processes including Validation, Key Accounts and Utilities.
6. Record interactions and actions required and achieved through daily, weekly, monthly updates and reports.
7. Implement changes in business process with no adverse impact on customer service, to ensure the effective operation of Energy Assets.
8. Make suggestions as to how the service to customers can be improved.
9. Commit to continuous improvement and development of knowledge and skills through performance development and review processes, and various learning and development initiatives (on-line courses etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Proficient in the use of IT systems
3. Self-motivated but can equally function as part of a team
4. Solution focused approach to problem solving, driven to deliver high quality customer service
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
6. Able to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach where required.
7. Personal integrity and a able to gain the trust of peers and colleagues
8. Display constructive behaviors that align with Energy Assets values and culture.
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Apply for this position
All fields required