Summary of role
The Customer Service team plays a vital role in maintaining the strong relationships we have with our customers.
The team are responsible for managing queries raised by both our energy supplier and directly contracted customers ensuring that these queries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner. The team are also responsible for ensuring that any customer reporting requirements are met.
1. Accurately log and deal with enquires ensuring that all queries and requests are dealt with promptly giving the customer a single point of contact.
2. Updating databases and applications with relevant information both pre and post installation.
3. Producing status reports for area of responsibility.
4. Liaising with internal / external customers.
5. Answering phones and assisting Customers/Engineers with queries/resolving issues.
6. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s environmental policies and work procedures
7. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s quality management system; including quality policies, main aspects, impacts and procedures.
8. Attend company training courses as required by the Company to ensure your level of competency is maintained.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
2. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team
3. You possess initiative and problem solving skills
4. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise
tasks and objectives.
5. Able to receive direction and deliver against that direction
6. You have personal integrity and are able to gain the trust of your peers and colleagues
7. You have an good working knowledge of Microsoft office
8. Display constructive behaviors that align with Energy Assets values and culture
Apply for this position
All fields required