Summary of Role
Working closely with the Operations Systems Integrity Manager to produce a suite of standard reports and look at ways of creating new reports and enhancing existing reports. Conduct analysis on a regular and ad hoc basis. Liaise with stakeholders to understand their needs and produce the best approach to resolution based on user data.
1. Produce a meaningful suite of MI reports- generated daily, weekly, and monthly.
2. Ensure electronic and customer communications are undertaken in accordance with individual contract SLA and sector requirements
3. Prepare ad hoc reporting when requested by engaging with the requestor to define appropriate format and content to meet their objectives
4. Accurate maintenance and updating of both bespoke systems and work management software
5. Undertaking meaningful analysis of data that will support stakeholders in making key operational and strategic business decisions
6. Query resolution for supplier/contractors/client issues. Via telephone and email requests
7. Attendance at internal and external meetings (where required) and effectively contribute.
9. Ability to achieve timebound targets as part of a team and at individual levels.
10. Support of other team members and operational areas.
11. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s environmental policies and work procedures.
12. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s quality management system; including quality policies, main aspects, impacts and procedures.
13. Attend company training courses as required by the Company to ensure your level of competency is maintained.
14. You must have sufficient knowledge of all IT systems to help manage internal and external requirements appropriately.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Excelent Microsoft Excel Skills
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
6. Able to receive direction and deliver against that direction.
7. You have personal integrity and are able to gain the trust of your peers and colleagues
8. An expert user of excel with experience of building and using own spreadsheets. Also a good working knowledge of all other Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Closing Date: Friday 18th January 2019
Apply for this position
All fields required