Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers.
Summary of role
Working within the Dataflow team, to carry out a number of daily tasks, including monitoring incoming and outgoing data, ensuring tasks completed in timely manner and analysing information on the system.
1. Responsible for monitoring the receipt of D0313 dataflow in and out of the NHH MOP system, ensuring that all inbound D0313s are processed timely and correctly.
2. Ensure that D0313s are being sent from the NHH MOP system in a timely manner matching the requirements defined in BSC (Balancing and Settlement Code) regulations.
3. Ensuring all new and live MOP appointments have required D0313 information on the system
4. Liaise with external MOP parties to obtain the information
Qualifications and Experience
1. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Function as part of a team as well as work on own initiative
6. General IT literacy (Microsoft Office particularly Excel)
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
The closing date for this role is Monday 23rd April 2018
Apply for this position
All fields required