Summary of role
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Document Controller to work within our compliance team based at our Livingston office.
- The purpose of the job is to undertake control activities associated with the publication of various documents as required by GOV/11.
- This will involve ensuring that the relevant review process is satisfactorily completed, and that the text follows the appropriate normative standard requirements i.e. that it is published using a suitable template.
- The post holder should provide up to date Management Information containing the status details from within the DMS.
- Preparing performance reports on the progress of document s through the DMS process, together with details of the proximity of the requirement to undertake reviews of existing materials.
- Provide administrative support by generating regular Origin reports i.e. Completed gas & electricity meter Audits, Near Miss reports, Fault reporting etc.
- Monitor the status of documents within the DMS and issue notifications for requirement to undertake review & replication.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2 years previous experience within a compliance, quality control or document control background, The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and show resilience in challenging situations, Proven time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives are all key skills in order to be successful in the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required