Summary of role
The Grab Vehicle the HGV driver has full responsibility for the safe operation of the Grab and for those staff working in the vicinity of the vehicle
- Driving HGV Grab Lorry.
- Loading excavated waste and delivering materials for Construction work in the Highway.
- Excavation and assisting in the repair of all sizes of pipe.
- Loading and unloading materials, backfilling and reinstatement excavations.
- Assisting with routine checks and maintenance of plant.
- To undertake out of hours standby support duties on a rostered arrangement
- Utility SHEA (Gas) Passport.
- National Water Hygiene Card.
- Utility SHEA (Power) Passport.
- Working knowledge of current HSE legislation.
- Safe operation of heavy good vehicle
- Knowledge of Reinstatement procedures for equipment and infrastructure.
Apply for this position
All fields required