Summary of Role
The Legal Support Administrator is appointed by Energy Assets Networks and will have responsibility for working within the new legal processes set down by the Line Manager to enable the majority of the land rights which are required to enable ENA to adopt electricity utilities to be dealt with in house and to aid the development and efficiency of the company. In addition your will liaise with external Solicitors where required.
1. Interface with the team, clients, ICP’s DNO’s and IGT’s (going forward in relation to Gas Legals)
2. Liaising where necessary with landowners, and third parties
3. Identification of where Land Rights are required by way of HM Land Registry and Symology Search facilities and following through the Land Registry process to gain and main priority to facilitate completion of documentation
4. Managing external legal resource where required
5. Maintaining spreadsheet and files to enable accurate retrieval of legal information
6. Liaising with the team to ensure connection and AV’s are only remitted when legal completion has taken place
7. Following through the legal processes through to completed documentation and registration
Qualifications and Experience
1. Good working knowledge and proficiency in the use of IT systems
2. Excellent communication skills and ability to gain trust with internal and external customers
3. Ability to make decisions and be accountable for those decisions
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Self-motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
6. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
7. High level of attention to detail
8. Knowledge of Utility industry and design related software
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience. Apply for this position All fields required
Apply for this position
All fields required