Summary of role
Responsible for the management of the marketing activities across the Group you’ll be at the heart of driving internal and external marketing campaigns for products and services and Group-wide communications. The role will ensure that you are involved across all Group companies dealing with all levels of stakeholders both internally and externally.
Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, be able to work to deadline in a fast-paced environment, and possess an excellent grasp of the English language.
Working on a broad range of projects the candidate should have previous marketing experience, be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable with working on a range of tasks that range from content creation across multiple channels, campaign activity and internal and external stakeholder management,.
1. Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
2. Oversee the company’s marketing budget ensuring best value achieved.
3. Accountable for the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
4. Responsible for the planning and implementation of promotional campaigns. Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
5. Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
6. Manage and improve lead generation campaigns effectively measuring results.
7. Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
8. Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
9. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
10. Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
11. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
12. Manage existing marketing partnership arrangements and analyse potential strategic partner relationships for Group marketing activities.
13. Manage and take responsibility for the delivery of internal and external communications.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Relevant sector experience ideally with Marketing degree or qualification.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills with confident and dynamic personality.
3. Self-motivated people manager who can equally function as part of a small team or part of a wider virtual team and equally work on own initiative.
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
6. General IT literacy (Microsoft Office)
7. Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines
8. Relationship building
9. Strong analytical and project management skills.
10. People Management skills
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th January 2019
Apply for this position
All fields required