Summary of Role
To provide administration support to the Planners while supporting the Contract Administration Manager, Operational Project Managers and Operations Manager with administration duties.
1. Answering the telephone, assisting the caller where necessary and transferring calls to the relevant department that you are unable to assist with.
2. Assist in the scheduling and planning of gas, water & electric works for multi skilled engineers.
3. Assist in ensuring approvals are in place for works to be undertaken, Streetworks Notices and Safe Control of Operations.
4. Liaison with developers to take work requests, plan and confirm requirements
5. Build and maintain strong working relationships with other employees to ensure the effective scheduling and completion of works.
6. Compile job packs with accurate documentation for operational teams. - Generate & issue work packs to tablets
7. Ensure existing utility plans are received/requested and will be current at time of installation.
8. Ensure that all issued documentation is returned for works completed.
9. Maintaining internal databases with up-to-date information
10. General administration duties; filing, photocopying, scanning of documents, shredding and writing letters/email
11. Raising purchase orders for material requests & arrange delivery in line with programme requirements.
12. Customer liaison
13. Maintaining strong working relationships with other employees
Qualifications and Experience
1. You should have at least 5 GCSEs A* to C / 9 to 4, including Maths and English
2. Excellent organisation skills
3. Good understanding of Microsoft Packages, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
4. Strong verbal and written communications skills.
5. Ability to work independently and part of a group
6. Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
7. Flexible attitude to work
8. Attention to detail
9. Keen to learn and develop
10. Proactive, hard Working & reliable
Apply for this position
All fields required