Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers.
Summary of Role
Reporting to the Contract Administration Manager, the Planning Team Leader will be responsible for the scheduling of the Framework / Developer Services programme ensuring all permissions are in place for works to be completed.
Managing the planning team ensuring the effective scheduling and tracking of the works. Ensure all information supplied to the engineers is present and correct.
Ensure relationships with the customers is maintained through good communication.
Provide support to the Operations Manager and Project Managers.
1. Leadership of the planning team, ensuring effective scheduling and tracking.
2. Provide excellent customer service through effective communication and delivery.
3. Plan and manage the schedules ensuring delivery of the objectives of the business unit.
4. Undertake weekly meetings with Operations and the Planning Team to communicate the schedule and confirm requirements.
5. Collect, analyse, anticipate and manage issues within the planning team.
6. Liaison with direct labour teams and sub-contractors for the effective delivery of the programme.
7. Act within the team as a point of escalation for issues and enquiries and effectively interpret situations to enable a satisfactory resolution.
8. Provide support & coaching to the team.
9. Ensure accurate and approved information is supplied to the engineers to allow works to be undertaken as scheduled.
10. Ensure accurate records are kept for works completed / abortive works that may occur.
11. Communicate with other departments to ensure the flow of paperwork / approvals is maintained.
12. Answering the telephone and transferring calls
Qualifications and Experience
1. You should have at least 5 GCSEs A* to C / 9 to 4, including Maths and English
2. Excellent organisation skills & a great attention to detail.
3. Excellent people management and leadership skills
4. Good understanding of Microsoft Packages, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
5. Strong verbal and written communications skills.
6. Confident in handling customer complaints.
7. Ability to work independently and part of a group using your own initiative.
8. Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
9. Flexible attitude to work
10. Keen to learn and develop
11. Proactive, hard Working & reliable
Apply for this position
All fields required