Summary of Role
To assist with the day to day administration and running of the busy Plant / Fleet office, to help ensure our customers receive an efficient and reliable service.
The Plant / Fleet Administrator will be involved in off-hires and collections, placing orders, scheduling vehicle checks as well as workshop administration.
The Plant / Fleet Administrator will also be invloved in compiling and distribution of reports.
1. Perform general administration tasks – (filing, photocopying, scanning etc.)
2. Produce and distribute reports and management information
3. Raise supplier orders for Plant and Fleet
4. Liaise with suppliers for deliveries, collections and off hires
5. Update and maintain the workshop system and produce certificates, as required
Qualifications and Experience
1. Excellent Communication skills– face to face, telephone and email
2. Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
3. Self-motivated but can equally function as part of a team
4. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
5. Able to receive direction and deliver against that direction.
Apply for this position
All fields required