Summary of role
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Power metering engineer on a permanent basis cover the Enfield and Swindon area of the country.
Main duties for this role will be:
- You will be one of a team of Metering Engineers – Power tasked with representing Energy Assets in a professional manner in every aspect of your daily duties
- To attend sites and install, exchange, maintain and carry out associated works on single phase and three phase, whole current, electric meters.
- To carry out post complete quality audits and also mentor new recruits or less experienced field staff if required.
- To ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the EA Code of Practice and to comply with all Safety legislation such as Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and the Electricity at Work Regulations.
- To attend emergency calls to jobs when necessary.
- To report any unsafe incidents and to make safe any dangerous occurrences as they are able to do within own competency.
- Deliver excellent customer service to both internal & external clients
To be considered for this position you will have 3-5 experience in all technical aspects of electrical metering including installing single/three phase whole current and preferably CT meters and hold a valid MOCOPA Certification. Candidates must be a self-motivated individual who can also operate as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills and a full UK driving licence is essential for the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required