Summary of Role
Assist with the procurement of all materials to meet EAL & Exoteric operational requirements, including the monitoring of RPD & DLO mailboxes.
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Expediting deliveries
- Monitoring assets purchased for projects and not put to use.
- Assist with the clearance of invoices in a timely manner for all procured goods.
- Tendering of Consumables.
- Work with stock controller to fully utilise the Company’s refurbished assets
- Preparing spend reports for products and suppliers
- Monitoring of supplier performance
- Consolidation of Suppliers
- Hiring of Project specific Materials
- Assist with Stock Audits
- Assist with Calibration control
1. Procuring Goods and Services
2. Supplier Liaising
3. Supplier Auditing and Performance scorecards
4. Ensure materials are available for planned works
6. Invoice queries
7. Support Logistics activities across the group where needed
8. Movement of stock within EAL & Exoteric locations
Qualifications and Experience
1. Procurement Admin
2. Should be a good communicator at all levels both orally and in written form
3. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
6. Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines.
Closing Date: Friday 30th November 2018
Apply for this position
All fields required