Summary of Role
We are currently in the process of recruiting an ACCA/CIMA or CA qualified accountant on a permanent basis to work within our Livingston office.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts for the Energy Assets Group and a number of subsidiaries in a timely and accurately manner.
- Prepare Revenue and Cost variance analysis against budget and forecast.
- Production and reconciliation of balance sheets and review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in resolution of any accounting and internal control issues related to G/L accounting operations.
- Responsibility for the preparation, analysis and communication of key financial, commercial and operational information in relation to the IGT and IDNO business areas such as, but not limited to monthly management accounts information, supporting schedules, reporting and analysis.
- Review payment proposals prior to bank processing and sign off monthly supplier payment run before FM/FC/CFO approvals.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Provide an ad hoc support and analysis capability to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this position you will be ACCA / CIMA or CA Qualified accountant with at last 2-3 years post qualifying experience. You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to operate as part of a team as well as on an individual basis.
Apply for this position
All fields required