Summary of role
We are currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Analyst on a permanent basis to work out of our regional office based in Northampton.
- Work within a team to project manage and deliver the systems, processes and procedures required for Energy Assets Networks/Pipelines to become established as a market leading IDNO/IGT
- Manage company’s regulatory obligations and take ownership of regulatory submissions
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of changes to regulatory/industry arrangements focusing on impacts to Energy Assets Networks/Pipelines and its customers
- Report on regulatory frameworks and ensure that key changes to agreements the company is a party to and are fed back to the company’s senior management team.
- Assist with the co-ordination of regulatory engagement plans, ensuring that Energy Assets Networks/Pipelines has regular and meaningful interaction with Ofgem, BEIS, and main industry partners.
- Communicate the outputs from the research and engage with relevant business leads to make clear where refinements to Energy Assets Networks/Pipelines are required.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2 – 3 years previous experience within a similar regulatory role, previous knowledge of the utility industry is essential as well as a good working knowledge of regulations and industry codes that effect IDNO’s and IGT’s. Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers as well as the ability to make decisions and be accountable for those decisions are essential for the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required