Summary of role
To assist in the timely setup of proposals and billing of projects. Provide an effective and professional interface for Exoteric Clients and Partners, focussing on metering, data products and site works.
1. Provide a timely and accurate response to enquiries from customers (shippers, suppliers, developers and other end users) and to ensure SLA’s and KPIs are met.
2. Prepare competitive quotations within agreed commercial parameters.
3. To ensure that information is accurately recorded and that industry processes are followed, GT1 and GSC processes in particular
4. Validate ‘self-acceptance’ enquiries received via the Exoteric web portal.
5. Creation of Sales invoices in a timely fashion, ensuring that construction of project is not unduly delayed.
6. Identify, develop and maintain long term effective business relationships with both new and existing customers
7. Production of reports as required by your interaction with the customer and by the Company.
8. Monitor the progress of sales opportunities from enquiry to closure ensuring the optimum
numbers of enquiries are converted into sales.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Relevant sector and sales experience.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise
tasks and objectives.
6. General IT literacy (Microsoft Office).
7. Ability to deliver excellent Customer Service.
8. Abililty to develop and maintain relationships at all levels with both internal and external customers.
Closing date for applications is Monday 23rd July 2018
Apply for this position
All fields required