Summary of role
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Stock Controller within our office based in Sheffield.
Main duties for this role will be:
- Assist with the stock management of all Materials.
- Control of aged and excess stock, including utilisation of refurbished assets.
- Investigation of Missing stock
- Organise audits and control of engineers van stock
- Collate and issue reports to the Purchasing Manager
- Manage the replenishment of All DLO stock and assist with the Control of stock at OAMI’s
- Liaise with other divisions within the business to enforce strategic cost innovation projects
- Work with warehouse Manager and logistics team to set up stock management systems to manage the group’s assets both Electrical and Gas
- Assist with the redeployment of EAL refurbished Assets
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1-2 years previous experience within a stock or logistics function, you will have good attention to details and have the ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
Apply for this position
All fields required