Summary of role
The purpose of the job is to manage an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service by ensuring that successful, engineering operations comply with legislation and client specification.
Also, maintaining and developing excellent relationships with the customer and ensuring the effective management and utilisation of resources is applied therefore providing continuous quality service is also key.
1. Liaison with EA group operational staff to ensure material compliance with relevant specifications whilst delivering company budgetary requirements.
2. Support the operational activities within EA group contract SLA’s.
3. Effective control of EA group material selection, procurement and metering activities with regard to the company’s MAMcop responsibilities.
4. Effective control of OAMI consignment stock.
5. Production of management reports as required by EA group.
6. Provide technical support to all EA group employees.
7. Undertake site inspections to ensure EA group obligations are in accordance with relevant legislation.
8. Actively contribute to the development of existing customer relationships to maximise commercial opportunities
9. Effective cost control of field activities.
10. Effective control of the related field support functions.
11. Maintenance of personal competence to fulfil the role.
12. The timely completion and submission of all relevant company statutory returns, documents, etc.
13. During the course of your work you are to protect the Public and their property as well as the property belonging to Energy Assets Ltd and clients.
1. Management Skills
2. Performance Driver and Enabler
3. General IT literacy (Microsoft Office)
4. Function as part of a team as well as work on own initiative
5. Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines
6. Quick and enthusiastic to learn new skills and systems
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications - desirable
-IGEM engtech status
-Considerable experience within Gas Distribution industry
-Appreciation of safe control of operations procedures
Expereince - essential
- Strategically focused
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good team management
- Results orientated
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to:
- develop new skills.
- work on own initiative
- meet financial and company deadlines
- work as part of a team
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 standards
- General IT literacy
- Microsoft Office package – Intermediate levels
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th July 2018
Apply for this position
All fields required