Summary of role
You are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with energy supplier/corporate account customers to the benefit of Energy Assets, interacting at all levels and ensuring the continued progression of these key relationships.
You are to promote the Energy Assets full range of capabilities (including but not limited to, Energy Assets Utilities, Metering services and AMR delivery) to the market place, energy supplier/corporate customers and their end users alike.
You are responsible for the growth, maintenance and the renewal of existing energy supplier/corporate account contracts and those of their end users.
Your interaction with all customers is expected to be undertaken in a controlled and orderly manner and through direct liaison with your Line Manager and the wider team.
You are to implement and continually review business to business interactions to ensure the effective operation, against both internal and external service levels, of these strategic relationships and in doing so you will not be geographically bound to any one specific area of the UK.
Development, implementation and management of a customer specific development strategy to ensure Energy Assets maintains a regular and adequate flow of business.
You are responsible for the management and production of customer account related internal and external reports and for the effective use of these reports to deliver against associated service levels.
Your performance is measured monthly, quarterly and annually against set targets, budgets and objectives as determined by the company requirements.
You are a key member of a wider team, however you are also comfortable getting on with the job yourself and have no problem taking responsibility for the management of your own diary, fielding and tracking queries/enquiries, to investigating and providing resolutions through interaction with key internal stakeholders.
You have excellent communication skills and understand the need to keep customers up to date on the progress of queries, projects and any ongoing issues.
1. Responsibility for the day to day management, growth and maintenance of existing energy supplier/corporate account relationships, including but not limited to being the point of escalation for complaints and escalated issues along with their effective resolution.
2. Manage key interactions at all levels with these customers and their client base, as appropriate, to the mutual benefit of Energy Assets and that of our energy supplier/corporate account customers.
3. Regularly meet with key stakeholders within each business to ensure the progression of the relationship and to understand and improve interactions across both businesses.
4. Maintain and develop excellent relationships with the customer and the customer’s end users to the mutual benefit of Energy Assets and our energy supplier/corporate account customers.
5. Promote, sell, develop and secure opportunities for all products and services, offered by Energy
Assets, including but not limited to Energy Assets Utilities, Metering services and AMR and where required ensure the effective delivery of each.
6. Be the focal point for all key interactions including conference calls, face to face meetings and strategy development.
7. Interact with the wider team of energy supplier/corporate customer to the betterment of both organisations and meet with new/existing mutual customers to further grown the Energy Assets portfolio whilst enhancing the reputation of our business.
8. Liaise with internal teams to manage and ensure the effective delivery of all key customer interactions. Manage internal and external review meetings to ensure the effective management of and ongoing development of all customer interactions.
9. Through interaction with internal and external teams you will effectively manage the AMR
renewal and energy supplier churn regimes, maximising the opportunity for margin realisation and service upselling, against specific targets.
10. Responsibility for the production of management reports, project trackers etc. as required by your interaction with the customer and as instructed/requested by the business.
11. Production of any required internal reports to provide the necessary updates to the Head of Customer & Contract Management and to provide evidence of your performance against set objectives, sales targets, budgets etc.
12. Regular attendance at customer meetings as required to meet the strategic account growth plan with formal minutes and actions published.
13. Responsibility for the development of energy supplier/corporate customer sales forecasting and budget delivery.
14. Comply with the Company’s operational policies and procedures.
15. Comply with, the Company’s quality management system; including quality policies, main
aspects, impacts and procedures.
16. Attend company training courses as required to ensure your level of competency and development is maintained.
17. Liaison with the wider Energy Assets business to ensure opportunities are developed and maximised.
18. Provide support to the wider team and your Line Manager in the development of bids and tenders.
1. Relevant account management experience.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Self-motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
6. You can take ownership and project manage specific opportunities preparing the necessary documentation, host conference calls and interact with key project stakeholders.
7. You have an intermediary level understanding of Microsoft office and its key components.
8. You have a full UK driving licence.
Apply for this position
All fields required