Summary of role
The purpose of your role will be to support Energy Assets Pipelines (IGT business) and iDNO business in the organisation and planning of administration tasks required for all network adoption projects. The candidate will be expected to further develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Gas Shippers, Utility Infrastructure Providers (UIP’s), Roads Authorities and Developers.
The Utility Network Administrator will support the wider IGT business, ensuring data systems are updated and validated.
1. Processing Asset Value request from UIP’s and ICP’s
2. Assist with monitoring Symology systems
3. Updating the IGT data systems
4. Process Gas Distribution Network (GDN) emergency service enquiries and invoices
5. Processing industry forms to Xoserve (via our internal systems)
6. Requesting minimum information and energy supplier details from site developers
7. Manage third party plant information requests and provide basic safety information
8. Process and file completed job packs and as laid plans
9. Submit UIP whereabouts via standard templates
10. Monitor and update electronic road opening notices
11. Escalate any specific non-compliances to appropriate manager
12. Validated Gas meter installation notifications
13. Manage general email and telephone enquiries
1. Experience in the utility industry or a similar role would be preferable
2. Able to demonstrate an understanding of utility project delivery, IGT and iDNO business processes and information systems.
3. Knowledge of key industry partners, including energy suppliers, gas transporters, meter assets managers, gas shippers/suppliers, Xoserve etc.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. Self-motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
6. You possess initiative and excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
7. Excellent time management skills, working to tight deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
8. IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft software packages or equivalent and be able to apply them to detailed procedures
9. Ability to understand new processes and concepts and to use knowledge as appropriate
10. Develop and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
11. Excellent client and customer management skills
Apply for this position
All fields required