Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit an AMR Planner on a 12 month fixed term contract to work within our planning team based at our Darwen office.
Main duties for this role are:
- Often the key Energy Assets point of contact for customers, required to represent the company professionally and knowledgably at all times
- Ensuring inbound and outbound calls are handled in a timely manner
- Use our systems to proactively check and plan jobs in engineers diaries
- Co-ordinate customer and engineer availability to ensure both customer satisfaction and effective and efficient diary management for our engineers
- Ensure that incoming/outgoing emails are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner, as well as recording and reading notes thoroughly to ensure first-class customer service and an efficient workflow across teams
- Ability to problem solve and deal with unexpected changes to plans, rescheduling or making changes to ensure maximum efficiency of daily diaries
- Manage unexpected issues in the best interests of the company, on occasion being able to make tough calls and manage dissatisfied customers in an honest and confident manner
- Build relationships with your team of engineers to ensure that jobs are planned and completed as smoothly as possible, where engineer time is maximised, and they have the information and equipment required to complete jobs
To be considered for the position you will be a self-motivated individual with at least 1-2 year previous experience based with an administration or planning function, excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives. A good knowledge of Microsoft packages is also essential for the position.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Asset recruitment team for further review, only suitable candidate will be contacted for the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required