Summary of role
Energy Assets are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice CAD technician on a permanent basis to work within our regional office based in Birstall This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
Main duties for this role will be:
- Knowledge of engineering principles and an ability to create, read and modify technical drawings.
- IT skills and demonstrable experience using computer-aided design software such as AutoCAD and Solidworks
- The ability to transfer, display and manipulate data using Microsoft Office and other programmes.
- Attention to detail to create accurate and detailed as-laid dimensions and liaise with colleagues' to assist validation accuracy and quality.
- Communication skills and relationship building with colleagues and network owners to understand and interpret their designs and specific requirements
- Liaising with other staff to assist with collation of all as-laid data, test certification and submission of records for ongoing and completed projects.
This is a fantastic platform for hungry, dynamic individuals who are looking to progress there working career and continue to learn through our apprenticeship scheme. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels across the business.
Apply for this position
All fields required