Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
Energy Assets are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Gas Operative on a permanent basis to work within a field based roles in various locations across the country.
This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
Main duties for this role are:
- You will work with an experienced team who construct, maintain and repair gas network infrastructure, to provide a reliable supply/service to domestic, commercial and industrial users.
- The team ensure the site is safe for work and members of the public, which may include traffic management and control, they complete site excavation and on job completion, restore the site to a safe condition.
- You will use a range of powered equipment, hand tools and plant on-site, for example diggers, rollers and forklifts.
- You will work on a variety of infrastructure projects across the country these will include new build sites, public highways and domestic, industrial and commercial properties.
- Recording and reporting on work completion, this may include completion of paperwork or computerised records, drawings and providing site photographs.
This is a fantastic platform for hungry, dynamic individuals who are looking to progress there working career and continue to learn through our apprenticeship scheme. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels across the business. Due to the nature of the role applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old as they will require to hold a full UK driving licence.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Due to the high volume of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted for the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required