Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
Energy Assets are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Networks Engineer on a permanent basis to work within our regional office based in Northampton.
This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
Main duties for this role are:
- Use designated IT systems, updating and maintaining IDNO ITC with up to date and relevant information, ensuring the quality of information is uploaded in the right way and at the right time.
- First line query & complaint resolution and preparation of all information if escalation to management is required.
- Maintaining various records and spreadsheets and action required items with in the required process.
- Issue out quotes and complete orders when required and within the correct timescales.
- Assist the Network Manager in managing the electricity network operations.
- Validate operations requests and ensure that relevant processes and procedures have been applied.
- Assist in managing faults and ensure that faults are rectified in required timescales and escalated appropriately when required.
This is a fantastic platform for hungry, dynamic individuals who are looking to progress there working career and continue to learn through our apprenticeship scheme. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels across the business. Due to the nature of the role applicants must possess the following qualifications – A levels in Maths and English at a level B or above and ideally Physics gained at a Level B or above. Candidates with other suitable electrical qualifications will also be considered for the position.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Due to the high volume of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted for the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required