Summary of role
Energy Assets are currently looking to recruit an apprentice Engineering Support Administrator on a permanent basis to work within our regional office based in Northampton. This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
Main duties for this role will be:
- Use designated IT systems, updating and maintaining IDNO ITC with up to date and relevant information, ensuring the quality of information is uploaded in the right way and at the right time.
- First line query & complaint resolution and preparation of all information if escalation to management is required.
- Maintaining various record and spreadsheets and action required items with in the required process.
- Issue reports from various records and IT systems and issue accordingly.
- Order materials and raise purchase orders and issue to suppliers using SAGE.
- Track projects and ensure all aspects have been updated with the relevant information before issuing asset value claim information to the customer.
This is a fantastic platform for hungry, dynamic individuals who are looking to progress there working career and continue to learn through our apprenticeship scheme. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels across the business.
Apply for this position
All fields required