Summary of role
Energy Assets are currently looking to recruit an apprentice Stock controller on a permanent basis to work within our regional office based in Sheffield. This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
- To work alongside the existing Stock Controllers and support in the day to day functions of delivering meters and the associated stock to over 20 locations throughout the UK.
- Look at data sets and recognise anomalies and trends
- Providing support to the Stock Manager with data analysis
- Understanding Stock Valuations
- Provide Customer Service support to all locations, dealing with Delivery Failures and Stock Reconciliation
- Support the Warehouse Stock Controller during Audits.
- Ensure supplied stocks meet demands and look at where over stocking is happening.
This is a fantastic platform for hungry, dynamic individuals who are looking to progress there working career and continue to learn through our apprenticeship scheme. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels across the business.
Apply for this position
All fields required