Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
Energy Assets are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Stores Controller on a permanent basis to work within our regional office based in Sheffield.
This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
Main Duties for this role:
- Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in stock/equipment/products
- Locate and transport assets within the warehouse.
- Arrange onward transportation of assets to manufacturers, service providers, recyclers, as appropriate.
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed manually/electronically May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Record and communicate results of visual examinations in the required format, sometimes carrying out basic mechanical works.
This is a fantastic platform for hungry, dynamic individuals who are looking to progress there working career and continue to learn through our apprenticeship scheme. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels across the business. Due to the nature of the role applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old as they will require to drive a forklift truck.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Due to the high volume of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted for the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required