Summary of role
Energy Assets are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Street works coordinator on a permanent basis to work within our regional office based in Birstall, Leeds. This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
Main duties for this role will be:
- To provide administration support relating to street work permit applications to ensure licenses are in place to enable works in the public highways. Communicate with Local Authorities, Operational Project Managers and Operations Manager.
- Issuing notices to assist in the scheduling and planning of gas, water & electric works for multi skilled engineers.
- Assist in ensuring approvals are in place for works to be undertaken, street works Notices and Safe Control of Operations.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other employees to ensure the effective scheduling and completion of works.
- Liaison with Local Authorities on street work issues.
- Raising purchase orders for material requests from Reinstating teams.
This is a fantastic platform for hungry, dynamic individuals who are looking to progress there working career and continue to learn through our apprenticeship scheme. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels across the business.
Apply for this position
All fields required