Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit an assistant gas metering technician on a permanent basis cover the Guilford area.
Main duties for this role will be:
- Your main role will be to visits sites to assist Metering Technician in their role and also to carry out remedial work on communication issues on both Gas and Electric AMR meters.
- The purpose of the job is to contribute to a cost effective and customer focused service by ensuring that the services supplied by the Company comply with client specification.
- To complete non-domestic surveys within the required timescales.
- To report any unsafe situations found during the course of your duty.
- To attend sites and carry out remedial work on communications issues for both Gas and Electric Meters.
- In accordance with the industry code of practices to complete the installation and commissioning of data loggers across a range of gas and electricity metering equipment.
Suitable candidates will be self motivated individuals who are looking to cement a long term career within a growing Utility business, previous experience of gas or electrical meters would be advantageous. Excellent time management skills, working to targets and deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives as well as a full UK driving licence is essential for the role.
To apply please send an update cv to recruitment for review, only suitable candidates will contacted directly.
Apply for this position
All fields required