Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis to work alongside our existing Business development team covering all locations nationwide.
Main duties for this role are:
- Responsibility for delivery of new business opportunities including the delivery model to support client needs.
- Manage key interactions at all levels with these customers and their client base, as appropriate, to the mutual benefit of Energy Assets and that of our corporate account customers.
- Promote, sell, develop and secure opportunities for all products and services, offered by Energy Assets Utilities.
- Liaise with internal teams to manage and ensure the effective delivery of all key customer interactions.
- Manage internal and external review meetings to ensure the effective management of and ongoing development of all customer interactions.
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with the customer and the customer’s end users to the mutual benefit of Energy Assets Utilities.
To be considered for this position you will have 3-5 years previous experience within an account management or business development type role preferably within the utility sector. You will be a self-motivated individual who can operate as part of team. Excellent time management skills are required for the position as well as the ability to work to targets set out by the business. A full UK driving licence is essential for the role as well as the ability to travel throughout the UK.
To apply for the position please send an update CV to Energy Assets recruitment team for review, only candidate who meet the essential skills and criteria will be contacted for interview.
Apply for this position
All fields required