Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis to work alongside our existing Business development team covering all locations nationwide.
Main duties for this role are:
- You are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with EVCP customers to the benefit of Energy Assets, interacting at all levels and ensuring the continued progression of these key relationships.
- Promote, sell, develop and secure opportunities for all products and services, offered by Energy Assets Networks.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and assisting existing EVCP customers.
- Deliver new business opportunities and the required delivery model to support the opportunities in line with the Group’s sales strategy.
- You are to implement and continually review business to business interactions to ensure the effective operation, against both internal and external service levels, of these strategic relationships and in doing so you will not be geographically bound to any one specific area of the UK.
- Be the focal point for all key interactions including conference calls, face to face meetings and strategy development.
- You have excellent communication skills and understand the need to keep customers up to date on the progress of queries, projects and any ongoing issues.
To be considered for this position you will have 3-5 years previous experience within an account management or business development type role preferably within the utility sector. You will be a self-motivated individual who can operate as part of team. Excellent time management skills are required for the position as well as the ability to work to targets set out by the business. A full UK driving licence is essential for the role as well as the ability to travel throughout the UK.
To apply for the position please send an update CV to Energy Assets recruitment team for review, only candidate who meet the essential skills and criteria will be contacted for interview.
Apply for this position
All fields required