Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Communications Engineer on a permanent basis to work in a region covering the Central Belt of Scotland.
Main duties for this role are:
- Your main role will be to visits sites to carry out remedial work on communication issues on both Gas and Electric AMR meters.
- You will be one of a team of Communications Engineers tasked with representing Energy Assets in a professional manner in every aspect of your daily duties.
- In accordance with the industry code of practices to complete the installation and commissioning of data loggers across a range of gas and electricity metering equipment.
- To report any unsafe situations found during the course of your duty.
- Deliver excellent customer service to both internal & external clients.
- To manage stock levels on your vehicle to maximise productivity.
To be considered for the position you will be a highly motivated individual with at least 1 years previous experience working within a gas, power or similar industry background , you will possess excellent communication and problem solving skills and have the ability to operate as part of a team as well as on an individual basis.
A full clean driving licence is essential for the role as you will be required to travel to various site throughout your region.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review.
Apply for this position
All fields required