Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. Due to our rapid growth we are looking for a Compliance Manager, responsible for Metering, to join our team. This position can be filled in any of our offices, including our Head Office in Livingston.
Summary of role
The purpose of the job is to perform duties that will ensure effective management of all EA group compliance and legislative duties to support all group company activities.
The individual will be responsible for ensuring that EAL remain compliant with the relevant legislative policies and procedures and for ensuring there is continual improvement in both HSE & Compliance.
Maintain and develop the HSEQ reporting systems to demonstrate compliance and ensure that integrated Quality and Health & Safety programmes and processes directly supports the Company’s efficient, cost effective and customer focused service.
This work is of a non-routine nature across the area of our operations.
- Lead the Safety and Technical Competency process, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and group policies and procedures. To include construction, maintenance and production of MI to ensure visibility of data accuracy, manage effective audit process and ensure escalation of identified issues.
- Construction and maintenance of the required operational policies and procedures required to allow EA group companies to operate within their specialist areas.
- Effective production, control and maintenance of EA Quality Management System in accordance with ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
- Effective production, control and maintenance of EA Health & Safety Management System in accordance with OHSAS 18001: 2007.
- Health and Safety responsibilities for on and off site activities with regard to EA group companies, staff, independent installers, client staff and the general public.
- Development and production of management reports as required by EA group.
- Development, Production and Maintenance of EA competency matrix in accordance with company and stakeholder requirements.
- Production and maintenance of EA training and development plans and budget control.
- Responsible for all HSE & Compliance related matters with regards to all members of the Group and Contractors
- Providing support for the company’s training and development plan including delivery of training courses and briefings.
- Providing support for the company induction process including all operational operating systems.
- Construction, maintenance and management of the company internal and quality audit plan.
- Management of the external supply chain audit plan and production of MI in respect to HSE, compliance and Quality.
- Management of companywide incident reporting and investigation.
- Production and maintenance of all policies and procedures relating to: Operational Risk, Commercial/Financial Risk, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery.
- Report and investigate all accidents and incidents.
- Ensure staff work to Quality Procedures and to the company Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- The timely completion and submission of all relevant company statutory returns, documents, etc.
- Management of the relevant information and reporting systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- The Compliance Manager may represent the company both internally and externally, therefore should demonstrate the company values at all times. The following are the company’s stated values:
- Integrity and respect
- Customer focused
- Strive for simplicity
- Development for all
- Safety first
- Knowledge of Safety Health Environmental and Quality Compliance requirements/UK Legislation and British Standards.
- Proactive communication skills at all levels.
- You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills with proactive approach to work.
- Proven time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives
- You have personal integrity and are able to gain the trust of your peers and colleagues
- IT application skills including; advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Understanding of EAL Asset Management activities along with technical understanding
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Apply for this position All fields required
Apply for this position
All fields required