Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently looking to recruit a contracts administrator on a permanent basis to work within our validation team based at our Livingston Head office.
The purpose of your role is to perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Operations function. You will provide day to day first point of contact for internal and external customers. Undertaking key administrative tasks such as recording of interactions and actions required and achieved through daily,weekly,monthly updates and reports.
- Main point of contact for internal and external customers via various communication channels.
- Resolution of supplier/contractor/client issues.
- Organise appointments on behalf of customers.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach where required.
- Uphold agreed processes to ensure delivery of cost effectiveness whilst delivering first class customer service to internal and external customers while upholding individual SLA agreements.
- Ability to achieve time bound targets as part of a team and at individual levels.
Suitable candidate require a minimum of 1-2 years previous office or administration experience preferably within a fast paced environment. You will be a self-motivated individual who has the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Candidate require excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives. Previous experience working with various Microsoft packages would also be beneficial.
To apply please submit an updated cv to recruitment for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required