Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. We are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our team at our Head Office in Livingston.
This is an exciting role within a friendly and supportive fast paced environment.
Summary of role
To perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Operations function. You will provide day to day first point of contact for engineers out in the field. You'll also undertake key administrative tasks such as the recording of interactions and actions required in the various EA Systems and provide visibility of the quantity and quality of activities through daily, weekly and monthly updates and reports.
1. Main point of contact for engineers out in the field via various communication channels.
2. Management and resolution of first line triage of issues presented out in the field that is preventing a job from being completed
3. Ensure second line triage are passed and managed by the Engineers on the Technical Desk
4. Ensure all EA systems are updated accordingly, including customer facing information
5. Ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach where required.
6. Attendance at internal meetings (where required) and effectively contribute.
7. To assist in the creation and management of faulty meter and gas emergency reporting to the wider business
9. Ability to achieve time bound targets as part of a team and at individual levels.
10. Uphold agreed processes to ensure delivery of cost effectiveness whilst delivering first class customer service to internal and external customers while upholding individual SLA agreements.
11. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s environmental policies and work procedures.
12. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s quality management system; including quality policies, main aspects, impacts and procedures.
13. Attend company training courses as required by the Company to ensure your level of competency is maintained.
14. You must have sufficient knowledge of all IT systems to help manage internal and external requirements appropriately.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team
3. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills
4. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
5. Able to receive direction and deliver against that direction.
6. You have personal integrity and are able to gain the trust of your peers and colleagues
7. You have an intermediary level understanding of Microsoft office and its key components
Salary dependant on experience.
The closing date for applications for this position is Monday 23rd April 2018
Apply for this position
All fields required