Summary of role
The purpose of your role is to perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Operations function. You will provide day to day first point of contact for engineers out in the field. Undertaking key administrative tasks such as recording of interactions and actions required in the various EA Systems. Provide visibility of the quantity and quality of activities through daily, weekly, monthly updates and reports.
- Main point of contact for engineers out in the field via various communication channels.
- Management and resolution of first line triage of issues presented out in the field that is preventing a job from being completed
- Ensure second line triage are passed and managed by the Engineers on the Technical Desk
- Ensure all EA systems are updated accordingly, including customer facing information
- Ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach where required.
- Attendance at internal meetings (where required) and effectively contribute.
- To assist in the creation and management of faulty meter and gas emergency reporting to the wider business
- Ability to achieve time bound targets as part of a team and at individual levels.
- Uphold agreed processes to ensure delivery of cost effectiveness whilst delivering first class customer service to internal and external customers while upholding individual SLA agreements.
- Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s environmental policies and work procedures.
- Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s quality management system; including quality policies, main aspects, impacts and procedures.
- Attend company training courses as required by the Company to ensure your level of competency is maintained.
- You must have sufficient knowledge of all IT systems to help manage internal and external requirements appropriately.
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required from you. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties from time to time.
- You are aware of, and comply with, the company’s H&S management systems; including the policy statement, organisation, arrangements and individual responsibilities.
- You ensure the accurate reporting of any work related accidents, dangerous occurrences, ill health or near miss incidents to the Compliance Manager.
- You report any known or suspected defects or failings in the OH&S Management System to the Head of HR & Compliance without delay.
- You are responsible for your own safety, as well as the safety of others
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team
- You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
- Able to receive direction and deliver against that direction.
- You have personal integrity and are able to gain the trust of your peers and colleagues
- You have an intermediary level understanding of Microsoft office and its key components
Apply for this position
All fields required