Summary of role
The EA Utilities Team is responsible for designing and coordinating all aspects of gas infrastructure and metering projects.
In aiding the business to provide a high quality and efficient service to our customers, the Contracts Administrator’s primary responsibility will be to liaise with customers and contractors to ensure the smooth delivery of all gas metering projects.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for the planning and delivery of EA Utilities meter only projects in accordance with the Company processes, including engaging with clients and service providers. They will excel in delivering customer requirements whilst adhering to both internal and industry protocol.
Reports to : Networks Utilities Contracts Manager / Network Utilities Team leader
- As the main point of contact for internal and external customers, ensure their needs are met efficiently and effectively, in line with Contractual obligations, Service Level Agreements and operational targets.
- Use designated IT systems, to schedule appointments and update progress, ensuring the quality of information is uploaded in the right way and at the right time.
- Manage time to ensure individual and team targets are achieved, whilst ensuring effective customer service.
- Maintain excellent communication with management, reporting progress and updates, and escalating disputes and queries as appropriate.
- Ensure an understanding of related functions and processes including Validation, Key Accounts and Planning.
- Record interactions and actions required and achieved through daily, weekly, monthly updates and reports.
- Implement changes in business process with no adverse impact on customer service, to ensure the effective operation of Energy Assets.
- Make suggestions as to how the service to customers can be improved
- Commit to continuous improvement and development of knowledge and skills through performance development and review processes, and various learning and development initiatives (on-line courses etc.)
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The Company reserves the right to require employees to
perform other duties as the roles evolves, and as required for the efficient functioning of the team.
- Maintain awareness of, and comply with, the company’s Environmental, H&S management systems; including policy and procedures, and individual responsibilities.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of any work related accidents, dangerous occurrences, ill health or near miss incidents in line with Policy.
- Report any known or suspected defects or failings in the OH&S Management System without delay.
- Responsible for your own safety, as well as the safety of others.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems
- Self-motivated but can equally function as part of a team
- Solution focused approach to problem solving, driven to deliver high quality customer service
- Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
- Able to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach where required.
- Personal integrity and a able to gain the trust of peers and colleagues
- Display constructive behaviors that align with Energy Assets values and culture.
Apply for this position
All fields required