Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a customer operations advisor on a permanent basis, this role will be based within our regional office in Birstall.
Main duties for this role are:
- Liaising with Project Managers and planners to ensure fittings arrive on site at the correct time/location
- Answering customer queries via phone and email
- Raising and planning in new work requests ensuring engineering teams are on site when the customers need them to be
- Coordinating teams and changes to working schedule
- Liaising with Highways/Local Authorities for permits and notices
- Ordering a variety of fittings for the completion of onsite works
- Ensure all PPE and van consumables are fully stocked.
To be considered for this position you must have at least 2-3 years previous experience working within a multi Utility environment either in the field or an office based setting, the role will have interaction with a number of stakeholders both internally and externally so excellent communications skills are essential for the position. Candidates must have good systems knowledge as well as an excellent understanding of all Microsoft packages such as word and excel.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Only candidates meeting the essential criteria will be contacted regarding the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required