Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a customer support administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to work within our Darwen office.
Main duties for this role will be:
- Main point of contact for all customers either suppliers/ directly contracted or individual clients to deliver first class customer service. Setting appropriate customer expectations while providing strong team representation.
- Work closely with Energy Assets operational teams to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensure customer/supplier requirements are fulfilled whilst at all times adhering to the set SLAs including effective cost recovery. Providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting to Supplier and directly contracted customers enabling a track of delivery to contracted service levels.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met and that projects are profitable. Keeping Management team appraised by regular input on account activity including status and reports on an agreed frequency.
- Providing administrative support to Customer/Sales/Account managers to process new business requests and the contract renewal process. Ensuring all committed contracts are signed off in accordance with company processes in a timely manner.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2 years previous experience working within a fast paced customer service environment ideally with a utility background. You will be an organised individual who has excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach. a good working knowledge of Microsoft excel is essential for the position.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required