Summary of role
The purpose of your role is to perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Customer Services function. Ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in accordance with the contractual obligations. Key interactions with each function within Energy Assets to ensure delivery to customers requirements with adherence to both internal and industry protocols. You will support the Customer Services Manager/Sales Managers/Account Managers as required to deliver a continuous improvement to processes, procedures and relationships.
1. Main point of contact for all customers either suppliers/ directly contracted or individual clients to deliver first class customer service. Setting appropriate customer expectations while providing strong team representation.
2. Work closely with Energy Assets operational teams to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
3. Ensure customer/supplier requirements are fulfilled whilst at all times adhering to the set SLAs
including effective cost recovery. Providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting to Supplier and directly contracted customers enabling a track of delivery to contracted service levels.
4. Ensure all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met and that projects are profitable. Keeping Management team appraised by regular input on account activity including status and reports on an agreed frequency.
5. Providing administrative support to Customer/Sales/Account managers to process new business requests and the contract renewal process. Ensuring all committed contracts are signed off in accordance with company processes in a timely manner.
6. Accurately log and deal with enquires ensuring that all queries and requests are dealt with promptly giving the customer a single point of contact. Work with both EA sales and operational teams to resolve issues and keep relevant stakeholders up to date.
7. First line query & complaint resolution and preparation of all information if escalation to Management team is required.
8. Complete desktop analysis of queries to drive correct resolution for the customer.
9. Preparation and delivery of reports and a proactive approach to discussion of these with the customer to drive understanding for customer and highlight potential issues to be resolved.
10. Expert in systems used by internal and external customers to ensure parity is maintained.
11. Expert knowledge of products within the EA group and the ability to identify appropriate equipment to drive efficiency for the customer and the EA group.
12. Support all functions to successfully retain existing clients and identify potential new clients.
13. Manage direct customer contract requests individually to completion of project.
14. Active and continual improvement of current processes (in liaison with the team manager) and provide/canvas direction on continual service improvements.
15. Attendance at internal and external meetings (where required) and effectively contribute to strategy and policy making decisions that impact on customer relations.
16. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s environmental policies and work procedures
17. Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s quality management system; including quality policies, main aspects, impacts and procedures.
18. Attend company training courses as required by the Company to ensure your level of competency is maintained.
19. Where required provide cover for colleagues to ensure customer service is maintained at the appropriate level.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Excellent communication skills that are Customer Service driven.
2. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team
3. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills
4. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach.
5. Able to receive direction and deliver against that direction.
6. You have personal integrity and are able to gain the trust of your customers, peers and colleagues
7. You have an intermediate level understanding of Microsoft office and its key components
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Closing date for applications is Monday May 7th 2018
Apply for this position All fields required
Apply for this position
All fields required