Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a customer support coordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave, this role will be based within our Darwen office.
Main duties for this role are:
- Communicate clearly with customers (both internal and external) to ensure resolution of problems and proactively respond to unexpected customer requirements and requests
- Manage customer issues in the best interests of the company, on occasion being able to make tough calls and manage dissatisfied customers in an honest and confident manner in order to reach a resolution
- Escalate concerns or issues as appropriate using internal protocol
- Manage direct customer contract requests individually to completion of project
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to track project status, costs and highlight potential issues and/or opportunities in line with customer needs and expectations
- Monitor customer/supplier requirements in accordance with service level agreements, including effective cost recovery, and escalating any causes for concern
- Prepare and provide daily/weekly/monthly reports to supplier and directly contracted customers, raising and discussing any potential issues and keeping management appraised on account activity
- Providing administrative support to Customer/Sales/Account managers to process new business requests and the contract renewal process, ensuring all signed off committed contracts are processed in a timely manner
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2 years previous experience working within a fast paced customer service environment ideally with a utility background. You will be an organised individual who has excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach. A good working knowledge of Microsoft excel is essential for the position.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review, only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required