Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently looking to recruit a permanent data settlement administrator to join our busy team based in Darwen.
Main duties for this role:
- On daily basis the Non Half Hourly Settlement Data Analyst is responsible for monitoring DC/DA party performance for Energy Assets Non Half Hourly customers.
- Ensuring we are retrieving the maximum possible amount of data from the metering systems deployed in the field and working to the BSC (balancing and settlement code) regulations.
- Daily monitoring of mailboxes correcting issues within the system.
- Taking calls from suppliers and correcting issues within the system.
- Continuous dialogue with suppliers with regards to ongoing issues.
- Reporting to team leader any non-compliance and action plan surrounding resolution.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 1-2 years previous experience ideally within a mutli utility business and have a clear understanding of data. The ideal candidates will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
To apply for the role please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review.
Apply for this position
All fields required