Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a permanent Data Settlement Analyst to join our busy team based in Darwen.
Main duties for this role are:
- On a daily basis you would be responsible for monitoring reports for Non Half Hourly customers.
- Ensure you are working to the BSC (balancing and settlement code) regulations.
- Taking calls from suppliers and also monitoring the mailboxes daily to correct issues within the system.
- Continuous dialogue with suppliers with regards to ongoing issues.
- Reporting to team leader any non-compliance and action plan surrounding resolution.
- Manage exceptions and engage with other team members to investigate and resolve.
- To carry out any reasonable task within your capabilities as instructed by your team manager.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 1-2 years previous experience ideally within a multi utility business and have a clear understanding of data. The ideal candidates will possess excellent communication skills, a knowledge of MS Office and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
To apply for the role please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review, only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the vacancy
Apply for this position
All fields required