Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Helpdesk Team Leader on a permanent basis to work out of our Darwen office.
The purpose of your role is to perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Data Services function. You will provide day to day first line management of the Data analysts whilst at the same time undertaking key high level administrative tasks such as daily and weekly reports.
Main duties for this role will be:
- Generation of weekly rota – lunch and shifts to ensure there is adequate cover at all times.
- Active and continual improvement of current processes (in liaison with the Industry Dataflow Specialist amd Data Services Director) and provide direction on continual service improvements.
- Ensure customer/supplier requirements are fulfilled whilst at all times adhering to the set SLAs.
- Manage weekly team meetings including production of minutes and action plans.
- First line query & complaint resolution and preparation of all information if escalation to Data Services Director is required.
- Training & development of new additions to the DC team providing necessary feedback to Data Services Director to ensure satisfactory and ongoing review of new starter development.
To be considered for the position you will have at least 2-3 years previous managerial or supervisory experience, you will have excellent leadership skills and have the ability to operate under pressure. Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to strict deadline is essential for this position.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required